A stable and powerful snow kite.The Element is Naish's first production snow kite. After testing many different prototypes, we decided on a kite that is both easy to use and offers the performance needed for the latest freestyle moves. The depower system gives the kite a wide wind range, necessary in fast-changing mountain conditions. The auto stable profile gives the kite a solid feel, even in the most turbulent wind conditions. This kite can be ridden anywhere.
- Open foil design :easy to launch and land by yourself
- Stable profile- Depower system provides a big wind range
- Small turning radius, for easier handling and better 'op' in jumps
Design / Construction:
- High quality materials and craftmanship
- Reinforced in high tension/impact areas for increased durability
- Naish control bar with flexible bar ends, small diameter grip
- Packs into a small bag, easy to carry
- High quality mountain back pack, big enough for your kite, food and extra clothes, or for two kites.